Friday, July 30, 2010

Lose Fat Off Your Belly Fast - 2 Killer Tips For Getting a Flatter Stomach Lightning Fast!

Do you want to easily lose fat off your belly fast and consistently? Read on to discover 2 extremely effective tips that helped me drop a ton of weight and remove stubborn fat off my stomach lightning fast and permanently!

You see, I struggled greatly with trying to get myself in shape and improve my overall health. I tried out all sorts of fad diets ranging from your low carb to your starve yourself or even popping diet pills. It seemed as if the more I tried those types of diets, the more harder it was for me to get in shape! You know what? Come to find out, those fad diets and diet pills that I was taking was exactly what was causing me setbacks!

The problem with those unnatural programs is very simple... the body does not respond well to them. The most common consequence with getting on those fad diets is a reduction in your metabolism (which explains why I stopped losing weight and burning fat), loss of energy, constipation, and so much more!

Once I stopped screwing around with unnatural methods and started looking for something that was not only natural, but also worked extremely fast, was when I came across this powerful dieting system. This program changed my body and my life, and here's why...

It taught me that no matter how you look at it, in order to lose fat off your belly and the rest of your body for that matter, it all comes down to the following 2 things: Don't get full and don't starve. I know that sounds like an oxymoron, but let me explain:

Don't get full - What this means is that you should never eat too much per meal until you are overly satisfied (think Thanksgiving dinner for example). This will end up reducing your metabolism and causing your body to store excess calories... as fat.

Don't starve - This means that you should never severely reduce calories or flat out starve yourself in an attempt to get in shape. What needs to be done instead is for you to firstly make sure you are eating more frequently through out the day (4 meals), and you should not lower your calories too much for the whole day.

So you see, if you combine the two, this means that you should get on a diet program that is all about eating several lower calorie meals daily instead of either starving yourself or eating too many calories at once. This method along with shifting calories from the meals I ate, drinking plenty of water, drinking green tea, getting plenty of sleep, and doing exercise at least 3 times a week enabled me to drop 52 pounds and get a flat belly in 8 weeks... permanently!

Want to Melt Away Fat FAST and lose up to 25 lbs. IN 1 MONTH? Well, I highly recommend the "calorie shifting diet" from Fat Loss 4 Idiots.

I lost an amazing 50 lbs. of fat total in 8 weeks using this popular online diet plan... and it all stayed off FOR GOOD! This diet works so well because it is based on skyrocketing your metabolism by eating REAL foods. NO starvation, NO cravings, NO diet pills... just 100% natural and very EASY dieting!

>> Click http://www.FatLossIn11Days.info to read my full review and testimonial, and get started today!

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Avy_Barnes

No comments:

Post a Comment