Thursday, July 2, 2009

Spot Fake Acai Diet Products

Acai diet products are the most important part of the acai diet. These products help you to actually get the acai berry. This is the part of the acai that has all of the healthy benefits. There are multiple products out there that are trying to cash in on the acai diet name.

They claim to have the acai that you need to have a good amount of acai. Unfortunately, they are lying. Some may even be telling you that they are lying, and you will fail to pick up on it. Be sure to check for the following situations when looking for acai diet products.

"100% Acai Fruit" Some products will claim that they feature "100% acai fruit". This sounds good, right? The 100% makes you feel as if you are getting nothing but pure healthy goodness from the acai. Unfortunately, this is not the case. The acai berry as a whole is not all healthy. 90% of the acai berry actually features no main value whatsoever. All of the beneficial omega fatty acids and antioxidants are found in the other 10%, that being the acai berry.

"Pulp Included!"

"Pulp Included" is also a way that many companies attempt to fit the entire acai fruit into the drink. If you are purchasing a drink or supplement that claims to have nothing but acai fruit, look elsewhere. Chances are, the company is only giving you part of what you need.

The Fine Print
Many acai fruit juices will feature other juices. These other juices are used as a sweetening agent. Make sure that you read the fine print of the juice. If the company is adding sweetener, you may want to look for other juices. Also be sure to understand how much acai is in each serving.

If acai juice is not at the top of the ingredient list, you are not getting as much acai as you think you are.
Dana Hawkes is a Acai berry diet expert, explaining everything about it on her acai berry blog on This is the one prime source to visit about acai berry diet. More then 100 articles, so start reading now!

Article Source:

No comments:

Post a Comment