Monday, August 9, 2010

Lose Fat in a Month - 3 Extremely Effective Tips to Permanently Melt Away Fat Lightning Fast!

Want to lose fat in a month? Here are 3 very powerful tips that helped me to get my dream body in 8 weeks!

1. Increase Protein - Getting plenty of protein daily will help speed up your metabolism, keep you feeling full through out the day, and will also help in building lean muscle tissue. Some of the best foods that I highly recommend which are high in protein are Greek organic yogurt, nuts, lean chicken breast, lean turkey breast, lean beef (in moderation), egg whites (you can buy them in liquid form to save money and make it more easier to cook), and whey protein shakes (the healthiest and most effective protein powder).

2. ACV Before Meals - ACV is short for apple cider vinegar. This powerful miracle drink has so many health benefits it would make your head spin! I'm talking about relieving pain from arthritis to curing the common cold to even being used ON the body for first aid benefits! Now, one of the popular benefits of natural organic apple cider vinegar is it's ability to help with losing fat and improving body transformation efforts. For starters, ACV will give you a tremendous boost of energy. Now, where it really shines is it's ability to keep you feeling full. What to do is to take a serving of ACV right before meals. I recommend 3 tablespoons mixed with 8 ounces of water. Works like a charm!

3. Skyrocket Your Metabolism - If you want to lose fat in month and get the body of your dreams, then I strongly recommend that you place a lot of emphasis on naturally boosting your metabolism. This made a TON of difference for me in regards to how quickly I got the body I desired.

What I did to boost my metabolism is I got on a program that was centered around eating more frequently, shifting calories from the meals I ate, and never starving myself. That alone helped speed up metabolism. Other things I did to boost my metabolic rate were drinking A LOT of water (1/2 my body weight in ounces), getting plenty of sleep (at least 7 hours), and drinking green tea.

Bottom line, I ended up losing 25 pounds of fat in a month and then ultimately 52 pounds in 8 weeks... permanently!

Want to Melt Away Fat FAST and lose up to 25 lbs. IN 1 MONTH? Well, I highly recommend the "calorie shifting diet" from Fat Loss 4 Idiots.

I lost an amazing 50 lbs. of fat total in 8 weeks using this popular online diet plan... and it all stayed off FOR GOOD! This diet works so well because it is based on skyrocketing your metabolism by eating REAL foods. NO starvation, NO cravings, NO diet pills... just 100% natural and very EASY dieting!

>> Click http://www.FatLossIn11Days.info to read my full review and testimonial, and get started today!

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Avy_Barnes

No comments:

Post a Comment