It is surprisingly easy to enter into the routine of exercising too often and to forget the number of calories you are eating. With a good 2 hours at the gym in your system, the attraction to reward yourself with an extra treat can often sneak into your thoughts therefore defeating the reason you worked out in the first place.
If any area of this description sounds like you, then the following suggestions can help you beat this.
First of all track your calorie consumption during 7 days where you exercised regularly. Repeat this process again but this time without working out. More often than not when you compare your calorie consumption over this month you will notice that you consumed less on the non-exercise period than when you worked out.
However before you get ahead of yourself and make the decision to remove exercise from your weight loss system, managing your dietary patterns isn't enough for guaranteeing successful weight loss. Working out is important too. The routine for getting it correct is discovering the right equilibrium between your calorie intake and export.
To help you manage a healthy diet, free from the seductions of eating fatty foods after you workout, we suggest incorporating the following foods into your diet:
1. Oatmeal - this high fiber food is low in calories and sugar breakfast, making it the perfect dish to satisfy your cravings between the morning and lunch.
2. Eggs - eggs are one of the few food options in your diet that include Vitamin D as well as minimal calories. Ripe in protein too, eggs are a great way to fill up efficiently.
3. Blueberries - a great fiber source, blueberries include no fat and are a clinically proven source for Vitamin C. Also reported to contain antioxidants, these toxin fighters have been discovered to use fat for energy.
4. Brown rice and whole grain pasta - these include tons of fiber with minimal sums of sugar. The ideal meal top up.
5. Turkey breast - the best thing about turkey is that you can use it to make loads of dishes whilst benefiting from its small fat and high protein intake.
6. Cooked apples - fruit doesn't have to be dull. By cutting out the core, slicing the apple into segments and warming it up with cinnamon and sugar on top, this can create a great nutritional pudding.
7. Wine - although you should always drink red wine in moderation a clinical trial by Boston's Brigham and Women's Hospital has found that individuals who consume 15g-35g of wine per day are thirty percent less likely to become obese.
However if you need a guiding hand boosting your weight loss, the help of our natural appetite suppressant Proactol can help you to quickly lose those excess lbs and obtain your dietary ambitions. Simply incorporate this proven dietary supplement as part of a nutritious diet and you can lose a steady 1-2lbs a week.
To find out more information about weight loss and how to pick one of the best rapid weight loss diets, make sure to check out http://www.megafitnessonline.com/rapid-weight-loss-diets.html
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Adam_Austreng